Class of 2018 – Mataio Telfort (Dr. Michael Krop Senior High School)
- Position: T, DE
- Height: 6’0”
- Weight: 210 Lbs
- 40-yard Dash:
- Vertical leap:
- Broad Jump:
- Pro Shuttle:
- Strong enough to hold up against bigger defenders.
- Quick first step to get off the line.
- Gets to the quarterback and ball carrier on defense.
- Overall Blocker
- Opens up lanes in run blocking.
- Holds up in pass blocking.
- Pancakes defenders in run game.
- Game Analysis:
- While Telfort is not a traditional offensive lineman, he has the strength to hold up against much bigger defenders. Telfort not only uses his strength against defenders, but uses a quick first step to get proper position. Telfort plays left tackle and does not allow defenders to get to the QB with ease. On defense Telfort has a nose for the football and finds way to pressure the QB.